Degenerative Nerve Pain (Peripheral Neuropathy)
If you are one of millions of people suffering with neuropathy pain, we understand just how debilitating it can be. That is why at BioReset Medical, one of our core specialities is to help people suffering with painful nerve damage stemming from all types of ailments.
Peripheral neuropathy sufferers often have a range of symptoms causing them chronic pain. Often times one experiences symptoms such as burning, cramping, tingling and numbness feeling in the extremities, most commonly the hands and feet, but it can also affect other areas of the body. It’s your peripheral nervous system that sends information from your brain and spinal cord (central nervous system) to the rest of your body. If there is damage to your peripheral nerves then these types of symptoms appear.
Damage can occur as a result of several ailments, injuries or even as a result of treatment from other illnesses. More commonly these include:
- Peripheral neuropathy stemming from diabetes
- Peripheral neuropathy as result of chemotherapy and radiation treatment
- Peripheral neuropathy as a side effect of alcohol/addiction illnesses
- Peripheral neuropathy caused by physical injury/trauma
- Peripheral neuropathy caused by shingles (postherpetic neuralgia)
Traditional pill medication or invasive surgery is not the only option for treating neuropathic conditions. In fact, BioReset Medical treats the ailment and its symptoms as naturally as possible, instead, encouraging your body to heal itself. Our treatment solutions are largely pain-free, non-invasive and require the right type of treatment techniques that we build for you based on your individual needs.
Some of the ways we treat conditions like peripheral neuropathy natural treatment without the need for invasive and painful surgery or prescription medication include:
- Shock Wave Therapy: This treatment uses a gentle pulse that is delivered in waves directly to the affected area, this treatment stimulates and rehabilitates your damaged nerves by increasing blood flow to the affected area, in turn, initiating the body’s own healing response. This treatment is FDA-approved, safe and pain free. It’s also an “in office” treatment that is both fast and highly effective, with most patients reporting immediate pain reduction and increased ability to feel their feet and hands.
- Rejuvenating Light Therapy: Red light therapy (RLT) is a technique that uses red low-level wavelengths of light to gently treat skin issues and other conditions. Unlike laser or intense pulse light therapies, it does not cause any damage to the skin, which in turn makes it painless. The Photon Therapy treatment itself works by producing a biochemical effect in cells that strengthens the mitochondria. The mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell — it’s where the cell’s energy is created. By increasing the function of the mitochondria using RLT, a cell can make more ATP. With more energy, cells can function more efficiently, rejuvenate themselves, and repair damage.
- Healing Stem Cell Therapies: At BioReset Medical, we believe that opioids and invasive surgical solutions are a last resort to combat the pain and suffering caused by neuropathic pain. Instead we practice pioneering stem cell therapy for neuropathy treatments, which focus on using the body’s very own stem cells to help heal in the most natural and pain-free way possible. Our stem stem cell therapy for neuropathy are individualized to your own unique situation, but all treatments have been proven to alleviate pain and symptoms related to the disease. In most reported success stories, patients see less inflamed hands and feet, less tingling and less overall pain in the affected areas.
- Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide Plus (NAD+) IV Therapy: This breakthrough peripheral neuropathy natural treatment can be used to combat a number of crippling ailments including chronic conditions like peripheral neuropathy. It is an all-natural, holistic, vitamin therapy with natural healing and restorative properties. It has shown outstanding results by replenishing patients at the cellular level, ultimately relieving pain and suffering caused by neuropathic pain.
- Deep Oscillation Therapy: This treatment uses a pulsating electrostatic field of low intensity and frequency to open and close lymph valves and help drain swollen tissues and lymph nodes which helps alleviate and acute and chronic conditions and pain. Our patients can attest to the fact that this non-invasive therapy treatments have helped them to significantly relieve the pain contributing to a better quality of life.
At our BioReset Campbell practice, our doctors and nurses are experts in treating neuropathic nerve disease that not only helps to reduce the pain and suffering, but also give you a better overall quality of life. Start seeing results even as early as your first treatment. Don’t wait, contact us now at (650) 888-7950 so we can discuss your individual symptoms.
Speak to Dr. Cook’s experienced team of specialists to understand what your personalized regenerative medicine options are. In order for us to put you in touch with the right person, please click the button below and fill out our contact form.